About The Property
North facing sunshine and privacy. Conveniently located under 5 minutes walk to Epping station or Epping Public School, this modern apartment is positioned on the middle floor of a full brick complex built in 2002. Boasting a north facing living, kitchen and balcony providing all day sunlight, enjoy complete privacy afforded by the established garden surrounds.
- North facing living, balcony, and kitchen
- Private outlook from both indoor and outdoor spaces
- Sense of community - small complex of just 10
- Under 5 minute walk to Epping station, schools and shops
- Natural gas cooking/instant hot water/heating
- Three bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes
- Main full bathroom with shower, bath and toilet
- 2nd separate toilet with basin (potential ensuite)
- Single undercover car space with gated remote access
- Internal laundry, intercom access, NBN connection
- Currently leased for $600pw or move in on settlement
Disclosure: If you are experiencing any flu like symptoms, have been in contact with any COVID19 positive cases, or have travelled to any COVID19 hotspots, we kindly ask that you refrain from attending our open homes. Please note that one person per attendee group must provide their contact details for the purpose of required record keeping. We ask that social distancing is observed at our open homes, with distances of 1.5m being kept between parties, and that doors/cupboards etc are not touched. Our staff will be offering face masks and hand sanitiser prior to our open homes.